Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Internet Forum

Posted Jul 17, 2011
4:39:56 AM
Password reset for SBCGLOBAL sub-account?

Dear Support,
How would I reset my SBCGLOBAL's password? I cannot remember it, but apparently changed it in my Apple Mail's account settings before I forgot it so I have access to my e-mail (on my Mac). I called AT&T and they tried helping me reset it, but to no avail as I could not remember the answer to my security question. Online when I tried to change the password, I remember one of the answers, but not the other. Is there any way that I can be helped?

Daniel 

Dear Support,
How would I reset my SBCGLOBAL's password? I cannot remember it, but apparently changed it in my Apple Mail's account settings before I forgot it so I have access to my e-mail (on my Mac). I called AT&T and they tried helping me reset it, but to no avail as I could not remember the answer to my security question. Online when I tried to change the password, I remember one of the answers, but not the other. Is there any way that I can be helped?

Daniel 

Password reset for SBCGLOBAL sub-account?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2011 1:10:10 PM
(0)
Employee

We understand your concern and realize the inconvenience you are experiencing.

You can refer to the following link which would provide the steps to reset the password.

The security questions ( 2 Online and one Offline) are necessary to validate the account The privacy and protection of personal information is for your safety and security purpose and is of utmost importance to us.

If that does not fix the issue, please feel free to contact our technical support at 1-877-722-3755 ( toll free), 24/7.

We look forward to speaking with you to resolve this issue.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

We understand your concern and realize the inconvenience you are experiencing.

You can refer to the following link which would provide the steps to reset the password.

The security questions ( 2 Online and one Offline) are necessary to validate the account The privacy and protection of personal information is for your safety and security purpose and is of utmost importance to us.

If that does not fix the issue, please feel free to contact our technical support at 1-877-722-3755 ( toll free), 24/7.

We look forward to speaking with you to resolve this issue.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Password reset for SBCGLOBAL sub-account?

2 of 3 (28,225 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 19, 2012 4:24:29 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Created new thread.
--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Password reset for SBCGLOBAL sub-account?

3 of 3 (20,750 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments