Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 5, 2011
7:20:02 AM
View profile
PC health check Virus

I just downloaded the free PC Health Check and my security reported it as a known Trojan Virus. Why hasn't ATT fixed it, or put a temporary hold the program? My computer already has problems, that's why I decided to try their offer. Does this happen often? Is it a flawed program, or does it work right most of the time? Their security program popped up and flagged history, how do I fix it?

I just downloaded the free PC Health Check and my security reported it as a known Trojan Virus. Why hasn't ATT fixed it, or put a temporary hold the program? My computer already has problems, that's why I decided to try their offer. Does this happen often? Is it a flawed program, or does it work right most of the time? Their security program popped up and flagged history, how do I fix it?

PC health check Virus

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2011 5:06:36 PM
(0)
Employee
Hi gywn1223,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would be glad to fix the issue.

PC Health Check is a complimentary software provided by our specialized support named AT&T ConnecTech.

AT&T ConnecTech agents are highly skilled to support a wide variety of non-AT&TIS hardware and software applications. They have the expertise and tools available to assist you with your issue. For information about pricing and the services available, please contact AT&T ConnecTech Support at 866-294-3464.

They are open Monday-Sunday: 9am-12am ET. Please visit att.com/connectech which would provide detailed information on the products and services of ConnecTech.

We look forward to speaking with you to resolve this issue.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hi gywn1223,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would be glad to fix the issue.

PC Health Check is a complimentary software provided by our specialized support named AT&T ConnecTech.

AT&T ConnecTech agents are highly skilled to support a wide variety of non-AT&TIS hardware and software applications. They have the expertise and tools available to assist you with your issue. For information about pricing and the services available, please contact AT&T ConnecTech Support at 866-294-3464.

They are open Monday-Sunday: 9am-12am ET. Please visit att.com/connectech which would provide detailed information on the products and services of ConnecTech.

We look forward to speaking with you to resolve this issue.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: PC health check Virus

2 of 2 (575 Views)