Overcharged DSL service

Contributor

Overcharged DSL service

Recently I have taken over the role of paying my AT&T bills, as my wife has gone back to work. While reviewing my last statement, I noticed that we were being charged for DSL service that we did not have. I contacted AT&T and explained the situation, providing documentation that we had DSL with Comcast. They admitted the problem, but will only go back three months for a credit. How can they charge me for a service that I could not even receive (I don't have an AT&T modem) and then NOT refund me for their error? I just don't know what to do. [Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate]. Worst thing is that I have my business account with them, my home phone service and all our cell phones. Thinking about canceling all those contracts. This is leaving me with a real bitter feeling, especially seeing others complaining. What's the deal AT&T? I didn't mention that I'm also a stock holder in the company. Very dissapointed in AT&T!

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Overcharged DSL service

Welcome and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. I received your Private Message and replied. Since this is account specific, please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update.

Regards,
Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support