Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jun 14, 2012
11:04:48 AM
Not Fixing my Bill. I am not going to pay my bill untill they fix it
Edited by rohitjaani on Jun 14, 2012 at 11:07:46 AM

I switched to AT&T DSL internet because of their promotional rate of $19.95.  But the first bill came upto $251.  I dont know why charge me that much.  I talked to customer service many times and they told me that the bill has fixed now and will reflect in my bill within 24 hrs.  However that also didn't happen.  I went to the store couple of times and the representative called the AT&T billing department in front of me and they told him that the bill will have zero balance now.  The new Balance will reflect in my account online within 24 hours.  This is also not happen?  What to do now?  I know the AT&T will keep on increasing my bill.  Where should I go? Is there any local office to talk?  I am not satisfied with their phone customer service.   Whenever I called the customer service number they keep on transfering from one dept to another.  This thing goes for atleast 2 hours and no results.  They have a very BAD SERVICE.  HORRIBLE!!!

I switched to AT&T DSL internet because of their promotional rate of $19.95.  But the first bill came upto $251.  I dont know why charge me that much.  I talked to customer service many times and they told me that the bill has fixed now and will reflect in my bill within 24 hrs.  However that also didn't happen.  I went to the store couple of times and the representative called the AT&T billing department in front of me and they told him that the bill will have zero balance now.  The new Balance will reflect in my account online within 24 hours.  This is also not happen?  What to do now?  I know the AT&T will keep on increasing my bill.  Where should I go? Is there any local office to talk?  I am not satisfied with their phone customer service.   Whenever I called the customer service number they keep on transfering from one dept to another.  This thing goes for atleast 2 hours and no results.  They have a very BAD SERVICE.  HORRIBLE!!!

Not Fixing my Bill. I am not going to pay my bill untill they fix it

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2012 1:25:09 PM
(0)

In order to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting.

Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

In order to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting.

Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

Re: Not Fixing my Bill. I am not going to pay my bill untill they fix it

2 of 2 (277 Views)