Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Apr 6, 2010
8:30:25 AM
No accelerator
The price of my att monthly actually went down doing the migration
I am wondering If that is why I have on access to the accelerator!
The price of my att monthly actually went down doing the migration
I am wondering If that is why I have on access to the accelerator!

No accelerator

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 15, 2010 3:11:39 AM
(0)
Employee
Hello ,

There is an update about WorldNet accelerator. Worldnet ‘accelerator’ feature will not work with the new AT&T dial service and should be removed. Hence, if you have migrated from AT&T WorldNet to AT&T DIAL, I suggest you to uninstall the Worldnet Accelerator.

In case of any doubt, it is recommended that you contact AT&T eChat support If you are in 'AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI', you may click on the following link to connect to a chat agent: https://pattta.att.motive.com/netagent/questionnaire_c2c_dsl_sw.aspx

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hello ,

There is an update about WorldNet accelerator. Worldnet ‘accelerator’ feature will not work with the new AT&T dial service and should be removed. Hence, if you have migrated from AT&T WorldNet to AT&T DIAL, I suggest you to uninstall the Worldnet Accelerator.

In case of any doubt, it is recommended that you contact AT&T eChat support If you are in 'AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI', you may click on the following link to connect to a chat agent: https://pattta.att.motive.com/netagent/questionnaire_c2c_dsl_sw.aspx
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: No accelerator

2 of 4 (220 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 20, 2010 11:56:46 AM
(0)
Mentor
Golly - I think that is what I said! things are so slow even with the accelerator since the migration - I tried the propel free trail and their technical servcie is just about bad as ATT- it is still slow and DL pdf files are impossible - I have done all the maintenance on my computer - there is no malware-no spyware- no viruses cleared the cache and trmp filesand still slow - Just so happens it was almost to the day after migration. ATT is not owning up to something.
Golly - I think that is what I said! things are so slow even with the accelerator since the migration - I tried the propel free trail and their technical servcie is just about bad as ATT- it is still slow and DL pdf files are impossible - I have done all the maintenance on my computer - there is no malware-no spyware- no viruses cleared the cache and trmp filesand still slow - Just so happens it was almost to the day after migration. ATT is not owning up to something.

3 of 4 (220 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 21, 2010 10:22:13 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello ,

Thank you for replying.

Please, accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you are experiencing.

There is no estimated time for the new updated Accelerator. We will post the information as soon as we'll get the update about the same.

I regret all the uncertainty you have experienced.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hello ,

Thank you for replying.

Please, accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you are experiencing.

There is no estimated time for the new updated Accelerator. We will post the information as soon as we'll get the update about the same.

I regret all the uncertainty you have experienced.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (220 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments