Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Feb 12, 2010
2:31:15 PM
View profile
No NBC Olympics Access?
What kind of stab in the back is this? I log on to the olympics site, expecting to be able to look at some of the lesser known events, when I get asked for my internet provider. To my surprise, there is no "AT&T", only "AT&T U-Verse." So what, I can't get the same features that other ISPs offer simply because I live in an area where U-Verse is not offered? So, I look around at other metropolitan areas, and I see that there are other large areas that are left out. What kind of thanks is thus, AT&T? I've been a loyal customer for quite some time now, but to block more than half of your customers from being able to access something as simple as the Olympics is a bad business decision. I'll be happy to note that the other game in town, Atlantic Broadband, DOES have a partnership with NBC. That such a small carrier can have it and AT&T's DSL customers can't is absurd. What are you guys thinking?
What kind of stab in the back is this? I log on to the olympics site, expecting to be able to look at some of the lesser known events, when I get asked for my internet provider. To my surprise, there is no "AT&T", only "AT&T U-Verse." So what, I can't get the same features that other ISPs offer simply because I live in an area where U-Verse is not offered? So, I look around at other metropolitan areas, and I see that there are other large areas that are left out. What kind of thanks is thus, AT&T? I've been a loyal customer for quite some time now, but to block more than half of your customers from being able to access something as simple as the Olympics is a bad business decision. I'll be happy to note that the other game in town, Atlantic Broadband, DOES have a partnership with NBC. That such a small carrier can have it and AT&T's DSL customers can't is absurd. What are you guys thinking?

No NBC Olympics Access?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 15, 2010 2:26:41 PM
(0)
Employee

Hi Aaronburro,

You may also send feedback regarding your concern through the AT&T Yahoo Homepage (att.yahoo.com). On the upper right corner of the homepage, you will see a Help button, please click on it and then click on Send Feedback. 

We thank you for letting us know your concern and rest assured that this will be noted. 

Hi Aaronburro,

You may also send feedback regarding your concern through the AT&T Yahoo Homepage (att.yahoo.com). On the upper right corner of the homepage, you will see a Help button, please click on it and then click on Send Feedback. 

We thank you for letting us know your concern and rest assured that this will be noted. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: No NBC Olympics Access?

2 of 2 (373 Views)