New customer trying to get Internet

Contributor

New customer trying to get Internet

Hi I've been trying to get Internet through AT&T for 2 months now. I called at the beginning of April to order U-verse, but due to facility issues they have not been able to give me U-verse at my location. On the 29th I spoke to someone in customer service and was told I cannot get U-verse. When I enquired about DSL he told me that because his computer system shows that U-verse is available in my area I cannot get DSL. He even agreed that he didn't understand why I couldn't get DSL since I could not get U-verse. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted

Re: New customer trying to get Internet

Ravenor626 wrote:
Hi I've been trying to get Internet through AT&T for 2 months now. I called at the beginning of April to order U-verse, but due to facility issues they have not been able to give me U-verse at my location. On the 29th I spoke to someone in customer service and was told I cannot get U-verse. When I enquired about DSL he told me that because his computer system shows that U-verse is available in my area I cannot get DSL. He even agreed that he didn't understand why I couldn't get DSL since I could not get U-verse. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

I would suggest sending a message to Alex, he will have someone contact you to address your problems, to view his reply, click the little blue envelope, upper right corner of this web page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Do you have questions about Internet and Email Security? Have them answered on Wednesday, April 26th at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Hack Attack!

Additional Support