Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Dec 19, 2009
9:02:49 AM
View profile
New computer
I am replacing my Xp computer with a new Windows 7 computer. Where can I find instrutions on how to hook up and transfer my internet and e-mail?
I am replacing my Xp computer with a new Windows 7 computer. Where can I find instrutions on how to hook up and transfer my internet and e-mail?

New computer

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 21, 2009 7:00:29 AM
(0)
Guru

if your modem is a smart DSL modem (with an INTERNET light), you can just simply connect the new WIndows 7 computer to the modem and it will automatically go online. for your email, how do you access it (att online portal or clent email like Outlook etc.)?

if your modem is a smart DSL modem (with an INTERNET light), you can just simply connect the new WIndows 7 computer to the modem and it will automatically go online. for your email, how do you access it (att online portal or clent email like Outlook etc.)?

Re: New computer

2 of 3 (561 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2010 12:54:12 PM
(0)
Mentor

Bruce wrote:
If you havequestions and problems you can call the AT&T tech support and for sure they can help you

Bruce wrote:
If you havequestions and problems you can call the AT&T tech support and for sure they can help you

Re: New computer

3 of 3 (561 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments