Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 6, 2011
12:10:42 PM
View profile
New Job requires a Static IP at home

How do I go about getting a static IP? 

Is this just a router issure or an ATT issue? 

I really just need to know what direction to go to make this happen. The faq just tells you it's possible and the link to see if it's available in your area is broken !   Ahhhh!!!

How do I go about getting a static IP? 

Is this just a router issure or an ATT issue? 

I really just need to know what direction to go to make this happen. The faq just tells you it's possible and the link to see if it's available in your area is broken !   Ahhhh!!!

New Job requires a Static IP at home

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2011 2:48:28 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi WenCa,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.  We will gladly look into the broken link.  Can you confirm that this is the solution that you are looking at?  http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401631 (May need to select service type to view solution)  If so, please use the "Chat with AT&T" or "Call AT&T" option for additional help with your request.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi WenCa,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.  We will gladly look into the broken link.  Can you confirm that this is the solution that you are looking at?  http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401631 (May need to select service type to view solution)  If so, please use the "Chat with AT&T" or "Call AT&T" option for additional help with your request.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: New Job requires a Static IP at home

2 of 2 (320 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments