Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jan 21, 2010
12:35:18 PM
View profile
New Games Site
I am very dissatisfied with this change to the games page. Many old games are gone. New games can not always be accessed. Pop-ups during games are very annoying and can not always be closed. I was without games for 5 days with no notification as to why. When I called ATT support they could not even tell me why. Maybe we would have better service if your right hand knew what your left hand was doing! Change is not always better.
I am very dissatisfied with this change to the games page. Many old games are gone. New games can not always be accessed. Pop-ups during games are very annoying and can not always be closed. I was without games for 5 days with no notification as to why. When I called ATT support they could not even tell me why. Maybe we would have better service if your right hand knew what your left hand was doing! Change is not always better.

New Games Site

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2010 12:58:11 PM
(0)
Mentor

@ chipmunk,

i remember seeing this same problem on this forum about a couple of weeks ago...

Gaming and Media Devices - No Game Access

Internet - new games

:smileywink:

@ chipmunk,

i remember seeing this same problem on this forum about a couple of weeks ago...

Gaming and Media Devices - No Game Access

Internet - new games

:smileywink:

Re: New Games Site

2 of 2 (140 Views)