Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Mar 14, 2010
12:07:26 PM
View profile
New Game Center
What in the world has happened to the AT&T games? It is a total disaster. I have been playing the AT&T daily games for a couple of years and have never experienced the types of problems that I have experienced since the new "game center" was implemented. The only way I can get to the Daily Sudoku is through the archives link off the the AT&T games link on the home page and then some times that doesn't work. Even when I do play it, if I click the "Play Again" button, it does not work. I have to go completely out and back in again. This is the worst set of web pages that I have ever seen. AT&T really needs to do something about this. How do I get word to someone at AT&T to do something about this?
What in the world has happened to the AT&T games? It is a total disaster. I have been playing the AT&T daily games for a couple of years and have never experienced the types of problems that I have experienced since the new "game center" was implemented. The only way I can get to the Daily Sudoku is through the archives link off the the AT&T games link on the home page and then some times that doesn't work. Even when I do play it, if I click the "Play Again" button, it does not work. I have to go completely out and back in again. This is the worst set of web pages that I have ever seen. AT&T really needs to do something about this. How do I get word to someone at AT&T to do something about this?

New Game Center

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2010 1:06:33 PM
(0)
Employee

Hi scg8r!

We're sorry if you are unable to easily access and play your favorite games (i.e. Daily Sudoku etc). To improve the quality of our members' gaming experience, the AT&T Games has recently been redesigned and added with a more extensive game catalog and all new community features. Some of the old online games have been removed temporarily from the site for quality assurance or have been retired due to low interest. Again, we apologize if you're not happy with the new game format. Please send an inquiry to Customer Support if you're still having problems loading the games.

To contact Customer Support (AT&T Games Support):
Click on this link. -> http://games.att.net/support.aspx?RefID=ATTGCLP
And click on the Email Us button.

We'd like to thank you for giving us feedback so we can better serve our members, and rest assured that we have duly noted it. You may also send this concern through the official AT&T Yahoo! feedback form. Just go to http://att.yahoo.com website, and click the HELP link on the upper-right corner of the screen. Then select Send Feedback.

Thank you.

Hi scg8r!

We're sorry if you are unable to easily access and play your favorite games (i.e. Daily Sudoku etc). To improve the quality of our members' gaming experience, the AT&T Games has recently been redesigned and added with a more extensive game catalog and all new community features. Some of the old online games have been removed temporarily from the site for quality assurance or have been retired due to low interest. Again, we apologize if you're not happy with the new game format. Please send an inquiry to Customer Support if you're still having problems loading the games.

To contact Customer Support (AT&T Games Support):
Click on this link. -> http://games.att.net/support.aspx?RefID=ATTGCLP
And click on the Email Us button.

We'd like to thank you for giving us feedback so we can better serve our members, and rest assured that we have duly noted it. You may also send this concern through the official AT&T Yahoo! feedback form. Just go to http://att.yahoo.com website, and click the HELP link on the upper-right corner of the screen. Then select Send Feedback.

Thank you.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: New Game Center

2 of 2 (810 Views)