Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Aug 11, 2011
8:41:44 AM
View profile
Need to export folders into Outlook...HELP!!!

Does anyone have a way to export from att.net into Outlook all my emails that are in Personalized folders?  Thanks so very much..

Does anyone have a way to export from att.net into Outlook all my emails that are in Personalized folders?  Thanks so very much..

Need to export folders into Outlook...HELP!!!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2011 12:13:31 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi DeniseW1,

We would be glad to fix the issue.

AT&T has a specialized support named AT&T ConnecTech who can assist you in resolving the issue.

AT&T ConnecTech agents are highly skilled to support a wide variety of hardware and software applications. They have the expertise and tools available to assist you with your issue.

For information about pricing and the services available, please contact AT&T ConnecTech Support at 866-294-3464.

They are open Monday-Sunday: 9am-12am ET

You can also visit http://www.att.com/remoteservices

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hi DeniseW1,

We would be glad to fix the issue.

AT&T has a specialized support named AT&T ConnecTech who can assist you in resolving the issue.

AT&T ConnecTech agents are highly skilled to support a wide variety of hardware and software applications. They have the expertise and tools available to assist you with your issue.

For information about pricing and the services available, please contact AT&T ConnecTech Support at 866-294-3464.

They are open Monday-Sunday: 9am-12am ET

You can also visit http://www.att.com/remoteservices

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Need to export folders into Outlook...HELP!!!

2 of 2 (605 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments