Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Oct 3, 2009
9:33:28 PM
View profile
Navigation Bar blocked on AT&T Home page?
I may be in the wrong place, so forgive me if I am...I have been trying to figure out and solve this problem for two days ....On my AT&T home page I cannot view the navigator bar with the Favorites and the little house and printer....The icons are there but the bar is black? The icons that I do see do work.... What is the problem here...just started about three weeks ago and I hven't done anything that I can think of to cause this...... Thanks for any help
I may be in the wrong place, so forgive me if I am...I have been trying to figure out and solve this problem for two days ....On my AT&T home page I cannot view the navigator bar with the Favorites and the little house and printer....The icons are there but the bar is black? The icons that I do see do work.... What is the problem here...just started about three weeks ago and I hven't done anything that I can think of to cause this...... Thanks for any help

Navigation Bar blocked on AT&T Home page?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 4, 2009 10:07:52 AM
(0)
Tutor

Hi mak!

the same thing happened to me before. what i did, i clicked on View on top left of my page and then Toolbars and I just checked everthing that's there. that works for IE.

hope this helps. : )

Hi mak!

the same thing happened to me before. what i did, i clicked on View on top left of my page and then Toolbars and I just checked everthing that's there. that works for IE.

hope this helps. : )

Re: Navigation Bar blocked on AT&T Home page?

2 of 2 (219 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments