My third try here. Is ANYONE at AT&T listening? Help me please.

Highlighted
Tutor

My third try here. Is ANYONE at AT&T listening? Help me please.

How do I solve this?

Whenever I go to www.att.net/upgrade and enter any of my valid subaccounts, and then enter the valid subaccount password, it says for all the subaccounts:

Sorry, your account is not eligible for migration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

What do I need to do to make all of my subaccounts eligible for migration,  so that I can manage them?

Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)
Teacher

Re: My third try here. Is ANYONE at AT&T listening? Help me please.

Hi cn9459,

I'm not sure if this will help but i googled:  

"Sorry, your account is not eligible for migration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I got this page and you'll need to copy this entire link and paste it into your browser address bar:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&complete=0&q="Sorry%2C+your+account+is+not+eligible+for+migration+at+this+time.+We+apologize+for+the+inconvenience."&btnG=Search

In one case, which may or may not be like yours, having an alias account kept the migration from going through.  Once the alias account was deleted the migration went through, BUT the deleted alias account was NOT able to be recreated.  From what I understand, an alias account is NOT the same as a sub-account.  Thought I'd mention that because your question does address sub-accounts.  This migration sure is a pain, IMO.

If this is no help, you can read some of the google sites from the above link to see if you can resolve this b4 AT&T responds.

Good luck!!

Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)