My email is blocked. What to do?

Contributor

My email is blocked. What to do?

Hello! My email {Personal content removed for your safety}is blocked. I would like to know the cause and options for how to unlock the email. What to do? Thank you for your understanding.

Yours faithfully, Ivan.

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: My email is blocked. What to do?

Welcome and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. I received your Private Message and replied with the information needed since this is account specific. Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update. We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

Regards,
Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support