Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Apr 15, 2012
1:30:56 PM
View profile
My email is blocked. What to do?
Edited by Taylarie on Apr 15, 2012 at 4:04:50 PM

Hello! My email {Personal content removed for your safety}is blocked. I would like to know the cause and options for how to unlock the email. What to do? Thank you for your understanding.

Yours faithfully, Ivan.

Hello! My email {Personal content removed for your safety}is blocked. I would like to know the cause and options for how to unlock the email. What to do? Thank you for your understanding.

Yours faithfully, Ivan.

My email is blocked. What to do?

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2012 12:39:58 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Welcome and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. I received your Private Message and replied with the information needed since this is account specific. Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update. We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

Regards,
Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Welcome and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. I received your Private Message and replied with the information needed since this is account specific. Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update. We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

Regards,
Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: My email is blocked. What to do?

2 of 2 (177 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments