Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Dec 23, 2011
7:18:07 AM
View profile
My bill changed without previous notice !
Edited by Taylarie on Dec 23, 2011 at 7:46:50 AM

I am really upset. My High Speed Internet (Express) bill came from 17.50 (for the last 3 invoices) to 27.69 (for Dec-Jan 2012) ! Not even a phone call or an e-mail preventing me.  What is the purpose of collecting all my contact info if ATT does not use this to inform their customers about such changes?

I asked for help this morning (8:55 am) and Mr. {Personal content removed for safety} (ATT Rep) did not solve anything about my billing concerns. Is anyone else experiencing same situation?

ATT Rep just asked me to pay this Bill and he did not offer any promotion. In return, he requested me to listen to offers for adding new services.. HOW COME...?

I am really upset. My High Speed Internet (Express) bill came from 17.50 (for the last 3 invoices) to 27.69 (for Dec-Jan 2012) ! Not even a phone call or an e-mail preventing me.  What is the purpose of collecting all my contact info if ATT does not use this to inform their customers about such changes?

I asked for help this morning (8:55 am) and Mr. {Personal content removed for safety} (ATT Rep) did not solve anything about my billing concerns. Is anyone else experiencing same situation?

ATT Rep just asked me to pay this Bill and he did not offer any promotion. In return, he requested me to listen to offers for adding new services.. HOW COME...?

My bill changed without previous notice !

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 23, 2011 7:33:54 AM
(0)
Master

It's possible you were receiving a promotional price and the promotional period is up.

If you feel that this is truly in error you can contact Alex and he should be able to put you in contact with the appropriate people to straighten this issue out for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

It's possible you were receiving a promotional price and the promotional period is up.

If you feel that this is truly in error you can contact Alex and he should be able to put you in contact with the appropriate people to straighten this issue out for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

Re: My bill changed without previous notice !

2 of 3 (242 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 9:46:56 AM
(0)
Contributor

I got my Internet service jumped from $17.99 to $35 without any notice either.  This is the trick we have to learn about ATT, but I can't accept a 100% raise on the serive price.  If the new price is what ATT can offer, I will switch to other carrier.

I got my Internet service jumped from $17.99 to $35 without any notice either.  This is the trick we have to learn about ATT, but I can't accept a 100% raise on the serive price.  If the new price is what ATT can offer, I will switch to other carrier.

Re: My bill changed without previous notice !

3 of 3 (210 Views)