Ask a question

Posted Apr 28, 2012
    8:03:20 AM
    View profile
    My Computers ip with at&t

I was wondering if their is a way for you to change my internets ip on my computer? My internet keeps on crashing due to someone ddossing me. Ddossing is when someone who has your ip, floods it with packets to crash your internet. This has been happening for about 2 weeks and i would like it to stop, Thank you.

My Computers ip with at&t

1 reply
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (1)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 28, 2012 10:34:52 AM
    (0)
    Master

Ajablast1 wrote:

I was wondering if their is a way for you to change my internets ip on my computer? My internet keeps on crashing due to someone ddossing me. Ddossing is when someone who has your ip, floods it with packets to crash your internet. This has been happening for about 2 weeks and i would like it to stop, Thank you.

Normally with DSL all you need to do is turn off your modem for 30 seconds and turn it back on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

Re: My Computers ip with at&t

2 of 2 (129 Views)