Moving

Contributor

Moving

I have no idea where this suppose to go.

I've tried the online chat but the lady didn't know anything and then she kept confusing me. And trying to call took to long and I never got an answer.

All I want to know is:

I'm moving from one city to the neighboring city. AT&T is avaible in the new city and area. I have wireless internet and want to move the same service with me. Do I have to call someone and have them put in the computer that I've move or something, would have to sign up for all new services? Or can I just box up my router and then move, unpack, plug it in and start using it?

Message 1 of 2 (781 Views)
Former Moderator

Re: Moving

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience of having a hard time in getting a response to this concern.

Since you are moving to a neighboring city which also has AT&T FastAccess DSL, you actually have an option to keep your existing number or obtain a new DSL number.

If you want to keep your current number, you can disconnect the existing service that you have on your current address and have our sales department use that number on your new address.

You can also start a new service and of course tell our sales department that you already have the equipment for your wireless internet that you can use on your new address.

For further information regarding this inquiry, please feel free to contact our Sales department at 1-888-757-6500.

They are open Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm EST and Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST  if you are from these states - KY, TN, NC, SC, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL; and (866) 722-3755 if you are located in CA, NV, KS, MO, OK, AR, TX, WI, MI, IL, IN, OH, CT. They are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 2 of 2 (781 Views)