Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 12, 2011
8:29:36 AM
View profile
Motorola hard-wired AT&T DSL modem, model 2210-02 Blinking Red and Green
Edited by pamelaz on Sep 12, 2011 at 10:03:21 AM

What does it mean if the DSL light on the modem is blinking red and green alternately? It blinks red for a while, then blinks green for a little while, then goes back to blinking red (Motorola hard-wired AT&T DSL modem, model 2210-02).

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

What does it mean if the DSL light on the modem is blinking red and green alternately? It blinks red for a while, then blinks green for a little while, then goes back to blinking red (Motorola hard-wired AT&T DSL modem, model 2210-02).

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

Motorola hard-wired AT&T DSL modem, model 2210-02 Blinking Red and Green

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2011 1:27:54 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi cpcraces,

The on/off blinking you described may indicate a possible sync issue.  The Community may have other suggestions.  In the meantime, the following solution has information on the lights specific to your modem.

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401533

If I can help, please shoot me a Private Message.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi cpcraces,

The on/off blinking you described may indicate a possible sync issue.  The Community may have other suggestions.  In the meantime, the following solution has information on the lights specific to your modem.

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401533

If I can help, please shoot me a Private Message.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Motorola hard-wired AT&T DSL modem, model 2210-02 Blinking Red and Green

2 of 2 (4,367 Views)