Internet Forums

Posted Apr 29, 2012
12:54:31 PM
Morning DSL great, Afternoon/Evening goes to Lagging

In the morning my DSL connection is rock solid with no issues but in the late afternoon and evening it starts lagging bad and this is not good for a online gamer :smileyhappy:.

I did the ATT speed test and in the mornings and I get download of 6 mbps and upload of .4 mbps. Check it at night and I get download of .6 mbps and upload of .3 mbps.

Chatted with ATT last night and they did all the line checks, router reboot and etc..... but still lagging this afternoon.

Help!

Thanks....

In the morning my DSL connection is rock solid with no issues but in the late afternoon and evening it starts lagging bad and this is not good for a online gamer :smileyhappy:.

I did the ATT speed test and in the mornings and I get download of 6 mbps and upload of .4 mbps. Check it at night and I get download of .6 mbps and upload of .3 mbps.

Chatted with ATT last night and they did all the line checks, router reboot and etc..... but still lagging this afternoon.

Help!

Thanks....

Morning DSL great, Afternoon/Evening goes to Lagging

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2012 7:02:55 PM
(0)
Tutor

okay, tonight (05/01/12) my DSL seems to be back up to it's original performance. I'll report it something changes.

okay, tonight (05/01/12) my DSL seems to be back up to it's original performance. I'll report it something changes.

Re: Morning DSL great, Afternoon/Evening goes to Lagging

2 of 2 (115 Views)