Manage bellsouth email accouts

Teacher

Manage bellsouth email accouts

I have my family email accounts under the main bellsouth.net account. Where do I go to manage these accounts now? I need to make some changes. So much has changed with ATT... I'm lost ! Thx
Message 1 of 11 (6,557 Views)
Guru

Re: Manage bellsouth email accouts

hi mnormand!

try to login to this website --> att.yahoo.com/membercenter using the primary bellsouth email ID. you may manage your sub-accounts from there.

you can also reach the same website by going to att.yahoo.com --> click on PLEASE SIGN IN link on the upper-right corner --> login using the primary bellsouth email ID --> then click on the MEMBER CETNER link on the upprt-right corner as well.

if these sites do not recognize your email ID, then go to att.net/memberservices website.

hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 11 (6,557 Views)
Teacher

Thx akee... I go there, and log in, and member services tells me I have no subaccounts, but have 10 available. ??? When I was under bellsouth.net I was the main, and we had three subaccounts. Nothing has changed, except ATT/Yahoo took over. All the emails are still working fine and active at this point. All have the extension @bellsouth.net I have a "rule/forward" set on one of them that I need to remove.
Message 3 of 11 (6,557 Views)
Guru

which particular site did you use to login as the primary email ID? att.yahoo.com/membercenter or att.net/memberservices website?

Message 4 of 11 (6,557 Views)
Guru

well, it looked like you logged in at the member services page.

how many primary bellsouth.net accounts do you have? you can only see the sub-accounts attached to a particular primary bellsouth account.

Message 5 of 11 (6,557 Views)
Teacher

Either one...they both bring me to the same place with same conclusion
Message 6 of 11 (6,557 Views)
Guru

another website where you can manage your account/sub-accounts is --> att.com/accountmanager

Message 7 of 11 (6,557 Views)
Teacher

It was always one primary account, and three subaccounts, for each in the family
Message 8 of 11 (6,557 Views)
Guru

you wanted to change the "forwarding" setup, right? try this instead.

go to att.yahoo.com page. login as one of the sub-accounts. once you are at the homepage, just click on the mail icon.

on the mail page, just click on OPTIONS (upper-right corner) --> MAIL OPTIONS. select POP AND ACCESS FORWARDING on the left panel. then just select the button for POP option and save the settings if you want to stop the forwarding feature. or you can just edit the new forwarding email ID.

Message 9 of 11 (6,557 Views)
Teacher

OK I got it, thanks. Looks like the parent/child account relationship thru the old bellsouth went away, and each email was transferred to AT&T, and each stands on its own now.
Message 10 of 11 (6,557 Views)
Guru

you're welcome! glad to hear that you got things figured out. :smileyhappy:

it's kinda weird though that your sub-accounts detached themselves from the master ID. hmmm...

have a great day!

akee

Message 11 of 11 (5,340 Views)