Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted May 7, 2012
7:40:22 PM
View profile
LOSS OF SERVICE

I had a problem getting on line on Saturday May 5 until Monday May 7.  I tried everything.  At first I thought it was a problem with Norton because they sent me a error message. I called and it was not their fault.  I tried resolving the problem with other ways but nothing worked.  I called AOL and they couldn't help me and told me to call AT&T.  I was going to call on Monday morning but when I woke up and tried the computer I was able to get online.  I think I should be compensated for loss of 2 days use of my computer.  I would appreciate someone getting back to me.   thank you

I had a problem getting on line on Saturday May 5 until Monday May 7.  I tried everything.  At first I thought it was a problem with Norton because they sent me a error message. I called and it was not their fault.  I tried resolving the problem with other ways but nothing worked.  I called AOL and they couldn't help me and told me to call AT&T.  I was going to call on Monday morning but when I woke up and tried the computer I was able to get online.  I think I should be compensated for loss of 2 days use of my computer.  I would appreciate someone getting back to me.   thank you

LOSS OF SERVICE

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2012 7:59:25 PM
(0)
Expert

Service outages are supposed to be auto-credited now, provided they knew you had no service (or a known outage in your area).  Did you call it in?

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Service outages are supposed to be auto-credited now, provided they knew you had no service (or a known outage in your area).  Did you call it in?

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Re: LOSS OF SERVICE

2 of 2 (613 Views)