LOSS OF SERVICE

Contributor

LOSS OF SERVICE

I had a problem getting on line on Saturday May 5 until Monday May 7.  I tried everything.  At first I thought it was a problem with Norton because they sent me a error message. I called and it was not their fault.  I tried resolving the problem with other ways but nothing worked.  I called AOL and they couldn't help me and told me to call AT&T.  I was going to call on Monday morning but when I woke up and tried the computer I was able to get online.  I think I should be compensated for loss of 2 days use of my computer.  I would appreciate someone getting back to me.   thank you

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Expert

Re: LOSS OF SERVICE

Service outages are supposed to be auto-credited now, provided they knew you had no service (or a known outage in your area).  Did you call it in?

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support