Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Dec 25, 2011
7:09:22 AM
View profile
Keeping My email addresses.

My wife and I are going to move to Europe (for a year) for work.  We will be returning to the US and therefore do not wish to give up our email addresses.  (xxxx@att.net).  Note these email addresses, were originally from my dial up account..... and then were assigned to a 0 dollar account when I moved to a DSL account and then were migrated to your new yahoo servers)

We will be cancelling (or suspending) my DSL account..... until we return to the US.  Can I keep these email addresses active?  I have heard that there is a way for you to migrate them over and make them part of your Free att email service.  Is that possible?  If not what are my options to keep these addresses active until I return to the US? I do not want to lose these email addresses.  Can you help me?

My wife and I are going to move to Europe (for a year) for work.  We will be returning to the US and therefore do not wish to give up our email addresses.  (xxxx@att.net).  Note these email addresses, were originally from my dial up account..... and then were assigned to a 0 dollar account when I moved to a DSL account and then were migrated to your new yahoo servers)

We will be cancelling (or suspending) my DSL account..... until we return to the US.  Can I keep these email addresses active?  I have heard that there is a way for you to migrate them over and make them part of your Free att email service.  Is that possible?  If not what are my options to keep these addresses active until I return to the US? I do not want to lose these email addresses.  Can you help me?

Keeping My email addresses.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2011 4:57:54 PM
(0)
Expert

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

I've read reports where former customers have been allowed to keep their att-based emails, but see if Alex can give you a concrete answer.

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

I've read reports where former customers have been allowed to keep their att-based emails, but see if Alex can give you a concrete answer.

Re: Keeping My email addresses.

2 of 2 (362 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments