Keeping My email addresses.

Contributor

Keeping My email addresses.

My wife and I are going to move to Europe (for a year) for work.  We will be returning to the US and therefore do not wish to give up our email addresses.  (xxxx@att.net).  Note these email addresses, were originally from my dial up account..... and then were assigned to a 0 dollar account when I moved to a DSL account and then were migrated to your new yahoo servers)

We will be cancelling (or suspending) my DSL account..... until we return to the US.  Can I keep these email addresses active?  I have heard that there is a way for you to migrate them over and make them part of your Free att email service.  Is that possible?  If not what are my options to keep these addresses active until I return to the US? I do not want to lose these email addresses.  Can you help me?

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Keeping My email addresses.

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

I've read reports where former customers have been allowed to keep their att-based emails, but see if Alex can give you a concrete answer.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support