Is this poor customer servise ever gona stop with Att

Is this poor customer servise ever gona stop with Att

I just got thru with the past 6 months of total lying from anyone I talked to about my bill. I finally was lead to a lady named Jackie from the appeal department which I was credited alot of money from all the mistakes, and that dont even cover all the long hours on the phone with att and all the stress and anxiety that has built up in the past..Oh yea, and I hate how it says that all calls my be recorded but whenever I talked to someone I always took down there name and the date and what the call was about. But, if you call the next time and give them the day and who you talked to, and any notes that att put into my account from our conversation, it would never be seen from anyone else you would talk to in the billing department in the evenings..

On 12-28-11 I have notes that I talked to Antwan from billing department and he was very nice and polite even tho I might of sounded mad at first. I was getting a few different bills and thruout that past week of talking to others I would never get a correct answer. So, Antwan went thru my account with me to make sure that the correct mailing address was put in my account sence the person i told a previous couple times never put it in. And he made sure that my bill would be debited from my account on the 1st or 2nd of each month. He told me that he made all the adjustments to my account as of 12-28-11 and wiped out if there was any balance from all the troubles i went thru. I then asked him when my next bill will be debited from my bank account and he said as of 12-28-11 that I will have a bill due on either the 1st or the 2nd of Feb for the promo rate of $29.95 and the bill should be sent out around the 10th of Jan for that payment that is due on Feb 1st or 2nd..

So, I received a a order summery last week and after opening it today it said on the back side that my service plan was "At&t High Speed Internet Direct service will be $48.00 a month". So, I called today to confirm that I will only be debited the promo rate of $29.95 that Antwan promised me that it will be on my billing date on Feb 1st or 2nd. So, I called 877-999-1085 and spoke to Sabina to confirm that my bank account will only be debited the $29.95 sence it said $48.00 on my order summery i just opened. He checked into my account and told me that he had a promo going on that he could add a phone line and gave me a phone number and a 3 diget customer code and the Elite internet service for $19.95. That didnt seem right to me so I asked him several times if I would switch my service that would add a house phone line for $19.95 and he said yes..So he went on and asked for my debit card number even tho Att already had it sence thats how ive been paying my bills sence last year. And after he put me on hold, he came back and  i asked him when the next bill will be due and he said that even tho i told him when i talked to Antwan that I my bill was at zero till Feb 1st or 2nd that now my bill will be due on the 5th of each month for $19.95. And I said ok. I then asked it I could be transfered to the lifeline department to update my info for there help they give me toward my bills. And I also asked Sabina if I could talk to a supervisor to review the new order he just made to make sure its all ok and correct. He only connected me to lifeline and when i was finished talking to Thressa she transfered me back to customer service and I then spoke with Mario and explained to him I wanted to talk to a supervisor and he asked me if there was something he could help me with. So, I gave him the benifit of the doubt and started talking my account over that was just placed with the added phone line. He apoligized but said that the phone would be $25.79 and the internet would be $19.95. I got really upset sence I was lyed to from Sabina for the 20th time in the past month or two from a att employee. So I told Mario that I just wanted to cancel the order that Sabina placed just 30 minutes before this call to Mario. Mario was very nice and apoligized and he even told me that it would upset him after being told from Sabina that the phone and internet would be $19.95 instead of it being $19.95 for the internet and $25.79 for the phone line. He said he had to transfer me to the disconnect service department. So, from the disconnect department i talk to Margie. I explained the story about the order that Sabina placed on my account and at first she said that he meant my internet was $19.95 and the telephone line would be $25.79 and I then told her if she thought that is what he meant then I asked why did he tell me that my bill starting on Feb 5th my bank account would be debited only $19.95 each month for one year. Besides the first payment of $26.95 and then it will be $19.95 each month followed. Then Margie understood that Sabina made the mistake and I then told Margie that I want the whole order that was placed by Sabina cancelled asap and I only want to keep my Elite internet service for the promo rate at $19.95..

Is there a number someone can give me to call to talk to a manager of att about all of this that I have been thru. It takes alot of my time, it stresses me out and makes my anxiety rise..This has happened so many times in the past year with my account that im getting to that point where I want to start calling a attorney to get him involved so I dont have to stress out all the time not knowing when and how much money they are gona take out of my account each month...

It amazes me after looking thru all the other people that write in about having problems also that no one has got a attorney involved to help att to train all there employees the right way on handleing business the same and to be consistant with there customers......

Message 1 of 7 (375 Views)

Re: Is this poor customer servise ever gona stop with Att

That were happened to me. AT&T promised new rate $24.95 twice but still charge me $40 for 3 months.
Message 2 of 7 (363 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did they ever correct the errors? I have been dealing with this for 7 months, I am totally sick of it.  

Message 3 of 7 (358 Views)
Community Manager

rburns46360 wrote:

I just got thru with the past 6 months of total lying from anyone I talked to about my bill. I finally was lead to a lady named Jackie from the appeal department which I was credited alot of money from all the mistakes, and that dont even cover all the long hours on the phone with att and all the stress and anxiety that has built up in the past..Oh yea, and I hate how it says that all calls my be recorded but whenever I talked to someone I always took down there name and the date and what the call was about. But, if you call the next time and give them the day and who you talked to, and any notes that att put into my account from our conversation, it would never be seen from anyone else you would talk to in the billing department in the evenings..

On 12-28-11 I have notes that I talked to Antwan from billing department and he was very nice and polite even tho I might of sounded mad at first. I was getting a few different bills and thruout that past week of talking to others I would never get a correct answer. So, Antwan went thru my account with me to make sure that the correct mailing address was put in my account sence the person i told a previous couple times never put it in. And he made sure that my bill would be debited from my account on the 1st or 2nd of each month. He told me that he made all the adjustments to my account as of 12-28-11 and wiped out if there was any balance from all the troubles i went thru. I then asked him when my next bill will be debited from my bank account and he said as of 12-28-11 that I will have a bill due on either the 1st or the 2nd of Feb for the promo rate of $29.95 and the bill should be sent out around the 10th of Jan for that payment that is due on Feb 1st or 2nd..

So, I received a a order summery last week and after opening it today it said on the back side that my service plan was "At&t High Speed Internet Direct service will be $48.00 a month". So, I called today to confirm that I will only be debited the promo rate of $29.95 that Antwan promised me that it will be on my billing date on Feb 1st or 2nd. So, I called 877-999-1085 and spoke to Sabina to confirm that my bank account will only be debited the $29.95 sence it said $48.00 on my order summery i just opened. He checked into my account and told me that he had a promo going on that he could add a phone line and gave me a phone number and a 3 diget customer code and the Elite internet service for $19.95. That didnt seem right to me so I asked him several times if I would switch my service that would add a house phone line for $19.95 and he said yes..So he went on and asked for my debit card number even tho Att already had it sence thats how ive been paying my bills sence last year. And after he put me on hold, he came back and  i asked him when the next bill will be due and he said that even tho i told him when i talked to Antwan that I my bill was at zero till Feb 1st or 2nd that now my bill will be due on the 5th of each month for $19.95. And I said ok. I then asked it I could be transfered to the lifeline department to update my info for there help they give me toward my bills. And I also asked Sabina if I could talk to a supervisor to review the new order he just made to make sure its all ok and correct. He only connected me to lifeline and when i was finished talking to Thressa she transfered me back to customer service and I then spoke with Mario and explained to him I wanted to talk to a supervisor and he asked me if there was something he could help me with. So, I gave him the benifit of the doubt and started talking my account over that was just placed with the added phone line. He apoligized but said that the phone would be $25.79 and the internet would be $19.95. I got really upset sence I was lyed to from Sabina for the 20th time in the past month or two from a att employee. So I told Mario that I just wanted to cancel the order that Sabina placed just 30 minutes before this call to Mario. Mario was very nice and apoligized and he even told me that it would upset him after being told from Sabina that the phone and internet would be $19.95 instead of it being $19.95 for the internet and $25.79 for the phone line. He said he had to transfer me to the disconnect service department. So, from the disconnect department i talk to Margie. I explained the story about the order that Sabina placed on my account and at first she said that he meant my internet was $19.95 and the telephone line would be $25.79 and I then told her if she thought that is what he meant then I asked why did he tell me that my bill starting on Feb 5th my bank account would be debited only $19.95 each month for one year. Besides the first payment of $26.95 and then it will be $19.95 each month followed. Then Margie understood that Sabina made the mistake and I then told Margie that I want the whole order that was placed by Sabina cancelled asap and I only want to keep my Elite internet service for the promo rate at $19.95..

Is there a number someone can give me to call to talk to a manager of att about all of this that I have been thru. It takes alot of my time, it stresses me out and makes my anxiety rise..This has happened so many times in the past year with my account that im getting to that point where I want to start calling a attorney to get him involved so I dont have to stress out all the time not knowing when and how much money they are gona take out of my account each month...

It amazes me after looking thru all the other people that write in about having problems also that no one has got a attorney involved to help att to train all there employees the right way on handleing business the same and to be consistant with there customers......

Hi rburns46360,

I'm sorry to hear about the continued trouble.  We received your information via Private Message and forwarded your concerns to the appropriate group.  They'll be in touch soon to help.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 4 of 7 (341 Views)
Community Manager

SHUQIANGLI wrote:
That were happened to me. AT&T promised new rate $24.95 twice but still charge me $40 for 3 months.

Hi SHUAIANGLI and thank you for posting.  ATTJulieCS received your Private Message and replied with the information needed since this is account specific.  As soon as you can reply with the information requested, she'll get you in touch with the group that can help.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 5 of 7 (339 Views)
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

cmemmitt wrote:

Did they ever correct the errors? I have been dealing with this for 7 months, I am totally sick of it.  

Hi cmemmitt, for help, please see my response to your other post.

Regards,

Alex

Message 6 of 7 (336 Views)
Highlighted

cmemmitt, the only response was this-

Hi rburns46360,

I'm sorry to hear about the continued trouble.  We received your information via Private Message and forwarded your concerns to the appropriate group.  They'll be in touch soon to help.

Regards,

Alex

This was sent to me on Wed the 18th. And havent heard anything back yet. Was your concern corrected yet?

Message 7 of 7 (309 Views)