Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 24, 2011
7:15:02 PM
View profile
Internet
Where can I find a way to get a very inexpensive Internet service. I am disabled and on social security buy need internet for computer classes. No home phone, just a cell phone
Where can I find a way to get a very inexpensive Internet service. I am disabled and on social security buy need internet for computer classes. No home phone, just a cell phone

Internet

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2011 9:32:11 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi Sandrawaller,

Welcome to the Community!  To learn more about the availability of DSL without a home phone, take a look at the following site..

http://www.att.com/dsl/shop/plansDirect.jsp (may need to specify zip to view local offers)

If we can help further, please post again or shoot me a Private Message.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi Sandrawaller,

Welcome to the Community!  To learn more about the availability of DSL without a home phone, take a look at the following site..

http://www.att.com/dsl/shop/plansDirect.jsp (may need to specify zip to view local offers)

If we can help further, please post again or shoot me a Private Message.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Internet

2 of 3 (115 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2011 2:51:15 PM
(0)
Contributor
You don't have Internet in my area per AT and T. Thanks anyway!
You don't have Internet in my area per AT and T. Thanks anyway!

Re: Internet

3 of 3 (108 Views)