Internet increase

Contributor

Internet increase

I have been an Bell South/ATT&T customer for the last 20 years. I am very irritated to see my internet bill go up

roughly 20%. So, I may have to terminate the land line so I can afford the "cheap" internet Lite Service or find

another provider.

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Internet increase

I am as fed-up as you are.  I have the slowest speed AT&T DSL, 3 months ago they increased my monthly rate from $19.95 to $25.00.  In order to save money as I haven't had a raise at my job since 2007 and my money only goes so far, I changed my landline service from unlimited calls to measured service to make-up the difference. 

Now I just got my latest bill and they have increased my measured service base rate over $6.00 (I never went over my allowed 45 calls a month).

There is no way I can downgrade my AT&T service any lower, so my next option is to cut the landline altogether and go with Magic Jack or something similar.

AT&T will squeeze and squeeze even more until they can't get any more money from us.  I'm at that point now.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support