Helpful Links

Internet Outage

Tutor

Internet Outage

I have another internet outage today.  A week ago a server needed replacement and it took 2 days to get up and running which is a major problem since I work at home.  In addition AT&T failed to update their clocks on daylight savings day and my alarm went off an hour early.  That was the only day of the year I was going to be able to have an extra hour of sleep.  What is going on?  Can I get a prorated credit on my bill for all of this major inconvenience? 

Message 1 of 3
Tutor

Re: Internet Outage

I called 888-321-2375 and was informed by a non-human recorded message that there is a major regional problem in my area. Hold time is 30 minutes to speak with someone.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Internet Outage

I am having issues as well, very weird though. I can access some websites and not others. I have called as well and received the non-human outage message you did. Once I talked to a human he informed me that he wasn't aware of an outage. Once I told him about the recorded message, he checked and found out that I was the second person to complain about this issue today. 

He input a ticket and stated that it could take up to 7 days for a fix Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support