Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted May 17, 2012
12:15:44 PM
View profile
Internet Data Usage not available for display???

I am beginning the process of working at home, and wanted to verify my most recent broadband usage at home.  Once I finally found out where to find this at the att usage site, this is the note I get:

Current High Speed Internet Data Usage Details

Note: Your usage is not yet available for display. You should not be concerned about your usage for billing purposes. AT&T will keep you informed about your data usage via email.

To learn more about how to manage your usage, please visit www.att.com/internet-usage.

Obviously this is not even close to acceptable, from a monitoring perspective, to see if my ATT broadband service is compatible with my new work "perk". It is bad enough that my broadband is capped, but it seems I cannot track my progress through the month.

Does anyone know how I can get a true reading on my internet usage, because I have enjoyed the service for the last few months, but there is no way I will accept an email out of the blue from ATT saying I am over my limit, especially when it directly involves my income.  Thanks

I am beginning the process of working at home, and wanted to verify my most recent broadband usage at home.  Once I finally found out where to find this at the att usage site, this is the note I get:

Current High Speed Internet Data Usage Details

Note: Your usage is not yet available for display. You should not be concerned about your usage for billing purposes. AT&T will keep you informed about your data usage via email.

To learn more about how to manage your usage, please visit www.att.com/internet-usage.

Obviously this is not even close to acceptable, from a monitoring perspective, to see if my ATT broadband service is compatible with my new work "perk". It is bad enough that my broadband is capped, but it seems I cannot track my progress through the month.

Does anyone know how I can get a true reading on my internet usage, because I have enjoyed the service for the last few months, but there is no way I will accept an email out of the blue from ATT saying I am over my limit, especially when it directly involves my income.  Thanks

Internet Data Usage not available for display???

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2012 3:23:21 PM
(0)
Teacher
Do you really expect them to warn you? This is a for-profit company going broke from mismanagement and corruption.

Find another service with unlimited usage.
Do you really expect them to warn you? This is a for-profit company going broke from mismanagement and corruption.

Find another service with unlimited usage.

Re: Internet Data Usage not available for display???

2 of 2 (694 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments