Internet Data Usage not available for display???

Highlighted
Contributor

Internet Data Usage not available for display???

I am beginning the process of working at home, and wanted to verify my most recent broadband usage at home.  Once I finally found out where to find this at the att usage site, this is the note I get:

Current High Speed Internet Data Usage Details

Note: Your usage is not yet available for display. You should not be concerned about your usage for billing purposes. AT&T will keep you informed about your data usage via email.

To learn more about how to manage your usage, please visit www.att.com/internet-usage.

Obviously this is not even close to acceptable, from a monitoring perspective, to see if my ATT broadband service is compatible with my new work "perk". It is bad enough that my broadband is capped, but it seems I cannot track my progress through the month.

Does anyone know how I can get a true reading on my internet usage, because I have enjoyed the service for the last few months, but there is no way I will accept an email out of the blue from ATT saying I am over my limit, especially when it directly involves my income.  Thanks

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
Teacher

Re: Internet Data Usage not available for display???

Do you really expect them to warn you? This is a for-profit company going broke from mismanagement and corruption.

Find another service with unlimited usage.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support