Inbox dropping off

Contributor

Inbox dropping off

In April, all my inbox disappeared.  Since that time, only 2 weeks of e-mails show up in the inbox; the remainder drop off.  The sent box is saved.

I have not changed any settings nor do I see any settings to change.  This is only occurring in one of my e-mail accounts. 

I do not have my e-mails automatically saved to my hard drive via a separate e-mail program. 

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Inbox dropping off

cpruitt235 wrote:

In April, all my inbox disappeared.  Since that time, only 2 weeks of e-mails show up in the inbox; the remainder drop off.  The sent box is saved.

I have not changed any settings nor do I see any settings to change.  This is only occurring in one of my e-mail accounts. 

I do not have my e-mails automatically saved to my hard drive via a separate e-mail program. 

Welcome cpruitt235. The following solution from Yahoo might be useful..

Emails are missing from one or more folders

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support