Inbox dropping off

Contributor

Inbox dropping off

In April, all my inbox disappeared.  Since that time, only 2 weeks of e-mails show up in the inbox; the remainder drop off.  The sent box is saved.

I have not changed any settings nor do I see any settings to change.  This is only occurring in one of my e-mail accounts. 

I do not have my e-mails automatically saved to my hard drive via a separate e-mail program. 

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Inbox dropping off

cpruitt235 wrote:

In April, all my inbox disappeared.  Since that time, only 2 weeks of e-mails show up in the inbox; the remainder drop off.  The sent box is saved.

I have not changed any settings nor do I see any settings to change.  This is only occurring in one of my e-mail accounts. 

I do not have my e-mails automatically saved to my hard drive via a separate e-mail program. 

Welcome cpruitt235. The following solution from Yahoo might be useful..

Emails are missing from one or more folders

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support