Image signature At&T/Yahoo mail

Teacher

Image signature At&T/Yahoo mail

Can someone explain how to setup a signature in the email.

I am using the At&t/Yahoo mail account.

The signature I'd like is a Image with a live link in it.. I have tried numerous times using HTML and BBC, all I get is the raw code. I want to image to show..

I'd be happy even just with the Image showing..

Thanks Ron..

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 10
Tutor

Re: Image signature At&T/Yahoo mail

Hi Ron

I have used images in the past. No link, but just the image. I have an account at Photobucket. I would upload image to Photobucket, copy it.....then past it in the signature box.  That's the only suggestion I have. There is also Fotki....a place similar to Photobucket. Both are free! One is www.photobucket.com and the other is www.fotki.com.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 10
Teacher

I have three photobucket accounts. I tried numerous different ways, can't even do just the image..

What code do you use from PB.. I tried the email one the forum one the bbc one and the html one..

Thanks Ron..

Message 3 of 10
Tutor

Ron, come to think of it, I may have used Fotki for my email image. That I KNOW can be used. Once you register and upload a photo to FOTKI, just right click on the picture / copy. Open up your signature box and paste. Sorry about the photobucket deal. I probably did not use that for email image. If I did, I would have just right clicked to copy, then paste.

Fotki is cool and it's free.

Cissy

Message 4 of 10
Teacher

Thanks Cissy, I'll try Fotki.

Will be back if it doesn't work..

Ron

Message 5 of 10
Tutor

You are welcome, Ron. Darn ATT sure is a quirky application.

Message 6 of 10
Highlighted
Teacher

Well Cissy, so much for Fotki, uploaded my signature and treid all three links, nothing.. Back to square one!

Ron..

Message 7 of 10
Teacher

Had to copy and paste the entire photo, it's the only way it'll stay. Now to figure out how to get a Link inside..

GoldenGroup1-1-1-1

Message 8 of 10
Tutor

Hi Ron

Links don't work for me. Yes, copy and paste is way to go. That's what I suggested anyway. Sig looks good! I have no idea about the links tho!

Cissy

Message 9 of 10
Teacher

Some day some where I'll figure it out..

Maybe ask at one of my graphics forums..of course the forum and att mail are a half dozen things..

I can get it linked on my signature on the web forums, easy!

I did take your advice and copied the picture then drop in in here, It is also on my att mail account now.

Thanks for your help Cissy I appreciated this.

Ron..

Message 10 of 10
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support