Helpful Links

Image signature At&T/Yahoo mail

Teacher

Image signature At&T/Yahoo mail

Can someone explain how to setup a signature in the email.

I am using the At&t/Yahoo mail account.

The signature I'd like is a Image with a live link in it.. I have tried numerous times using HTML and BBC, all I get is the raw code. I want to image to show..

I'd be happy even just with the Image showing..

Thanks Ron..

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 10
Tutor

Re: Image signature At&T/Yahoo mail

Hi Ron

I have used images in the past. No link, but just the image. I have an account at Photobucket. I would upload image to Photobucket, copy it.....then past it in the signature box.  That's the only suggestion I have. There is also Fotki....a place similar to Photobucket. Both are free! One is www.photobucket.com and the other is www.fotki.com.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 10
Teacher

I have three photobucket accounts. I tried numerous different ways, can't even do just the image..

What code do you use from PB.. I tried the email one the forum one the bbc one and the html one..

Thanks Ron..

Message 3 of 10
Tutor

Ron, come to think of it, I may have used Fotki for my email image. That I KNOW can be used. Once you register and upload a photo to FOTKI, just right click on the picture / copy. Open up your signature box and paste. Sorry about the photobucket deal. I probably did not use that for email image. If I did, I would have just right clicked to copy, then paste.

Fotki is cool and it's free.

Cissy

Message 4 of 10
Teacher

Thanks Cissy, I'll try Fotki.

Will be back if it doesn't work..

Ron

Message 5 of 10
Tutor

You are welcome, Ron. Darn ATT sure is a quirky application.

Message 6 of 10
Highlighted
Teacher

Well Cissy, so much for Fotki, uploaded my signature and treid all three links, nothing.. Back to square one!

Ron..

Message 7 of 10
Teacher

Had to copy and paste the entire photo, it's the only way it'll stay. Now to figure out how to get a Link inside..

GoldenGroup1-1-1-1

Message 8 of 10
Tutor

Hi Ron

Links don't work for me. Yes, copy and paste is way to go. That's what I suggested anyway. Sig looks good! I have no idea about the links tho!

Cissy

Message 9 of 10
Teacher

Some day some where I'll figure it out..

Maybe ask at one of my graphics forums..of course the forum and att mail are a half dozen things..

I can get it linked on my signature on the web forums, easy!

I did take your advice and copied the picture then drop in in here, It is also on my att mail account now.

Thanks for your help Cissy I appreciated this.

Ron..

Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues, we are here to chat!

Additional Support