Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jul 27, 2011
11:48:16 AM
View profile
IMAP -- can I save messages sent on the server to my desktop?

Hey everyone, I'm working off of Apple Mail 4.5. I have figured out the IMAP server for my sbcglobal.net acct, and have successfully received all old emails on the desktop. I also would like to store my old sent emails on the desktop as well. Is this possible? And would it be thru AT&T or Mail that I configure the IMAP to do this?

TIA!

Kati

Hey everyone, I'm working off of Apple Mail 4.5. I have figured out the IMAP server for my sbcglobal.net acct, and have successfully received all old emails on the desktop. I also would like to store my old sent emails on the desktop as well. Is this possible? And would it be thru AT&T or Mail that I configure the IMAP to do this?

TIA!

Kati

IMAP -- can I save messages sent on the server to my desktop?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2011 10:24:05 PM
(0)
Employee

Hi katimo,

We would be glad to provide the information.

AT&T offers a specialized support named AT&T ConnecTech who can assist you in transferring the mail to the desktop.

AT&T ConnecTech agents are highly skilled to support a wide variety of non-AT&TIS hardware and software applications. They have the expertise and tools available to assist you with your issue.For information about pricing and the services available, please contact AT&T ConnecTech Support at 1.877.831.2880. They are open Monday-Sunday: 9am-12am ET and Monday-Sunday 8:00am - 11:00pm Central Time

For further details on AT&T ConnecTech, please visit http://www.att.com/remoteservices

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hi katimo,

AT&T offers a specialized support named AT&T ConnecTech who can assist you in transferring the mail to the desktop.

AT&T ConnecTech agents are highly skilled to support a wide variety of non-AT&TIS hardware and software applications. They have the expertise and tools available to assist you with your issue.For information about pricing and the services available, please contact AT&T ConnecTech Support at 1.877.831.2880. They are open Monday-Sunday: 9am-12am ET and Monday-Sunday 8:00am - 11:00pm Central Time

For further details on AT&T ConnecTech, please visit http://www.att.com/remoteservices

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: IMAP -- can I save messages sent on the server to my desktop?

2 of 3 (413 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 18, 2011 2:36:59 PM
(0)
Teacher

Lucretia_1 wrote:

Hi katimo,

...for a fee.

Right?

Lucretia_1 wrote:

Hi katimo,

...for a fee.

Right?

Re: IMAP -- can I save messages sent on the server to my desktop?

3 of 3 (353 Views)