Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 31, 2010
2:24:23 PM
View profile
I want the headlines back where they were
When I log on to my email, the welcome page shows my name, how many emails I have and below that, there's a bar that says "TODAY" and has the temperature. Below used to be a block with the headlines from world and local news, entertainment and sports. Somehow, yesterday the news disappeared. How did I make it disappear and how do I get it back? TIA.
When I log on to my email, the welcome page shows my name, how many emails I have and below that, there's a bar that says "TODAY" and has the temperature. Below used to be a block with the headlines from world and local news, entertainment and sports. Somehow, yesterday the news disappeared. How did I make it disappear and how do I get it back? TIA.

I want the headlines back where they were

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2010 6:03:11 AM
(0)
Guru

it should be on a tab that says TOP STORIES. below there is a link that says MORE NEWS.

i'm not sure if it makes any difference, but are you on the Classic Mail or the All New Mail version?

it should be on a tab that says TOP STORIES. below there is a link that says MORE NEWS.

i'm not sure if it makes any difference, but are you on the Classic Mail or the All New Mail version?

Re: I want the headlines back where they were

2 of 3 (239 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2010 2:49:01 PM
(0)
Contributor
The problem is where it used to say Top Stories, World, Nation, Entertainment and Sports, there's nothing. It's all gone. And I am using Mail Classic.
The problem is where it used to say Top Stories, World, Nation, Entertainment and Sports, there's nothing. It's all gone. And I am using Mail Classic.

Re: I want the headlines back where they were

3 of 3 (239 Views)