Helpful Links

I need help resetting my password.

I need help resetting my password.

Heres my situation, I have a sbcglobal.net email account Im trying to reset my password considering its my main email account for the use of many things. I have tried resetting I tried everything I called tech support also but they cannot help because I no longer use any att services (I canceled my services) and now no one can help me. When i try to reset it it asks me for my zipcode and bday well i input and i get nothing. Im guessing because they no longer have my record. Due to that I have no idea how i will be able to get into my account. I hope some one can help me out.

Message 1 of 2
Employee

Re: I need help resetting my password.

We understand your concern and realize how important it is for you to access your mails.

Since you have cancelled the services, the AT&T e-mail address is now a free member id.

AT&T e-chat or phone support can assist you with active AT&T accounts however, they do not have the access to reset the password for free AT&T member ids.

We have an online help website for free AT&T member ids.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues, we are here to chat!

Additional Support