Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jun 8, 2011
12:46:18 PM
I need help resetting my password.

Heres my situation, I have a sbcglobal.net email account Im trying to reset my password considering its my main email account for the use of many things. I have tried resetting I tried everything I called tech support also but they cannot help because I no longer use any att services (I canceled my services) and now no one can help me. When i try to reset it it asks me for my zipcode and bday well i input and i get nothing. Im guessing because they no longer have my record. Due to that I have no idea how i will be able to get into my account. I hope some one can help me out.

Heres my situation, I have a sbcglobal.net email account Im trying to reset my password considering its my main email account for the use of many things. I have tried resetting I tried everything I called tech support also but they cannot help because I no longer use any att services (I canceled my services) and now no one can help me. When i try to reset it it asks me for my zipcode and bday well i input and i get nothing. Im guessing because they no longer have my record. Due to that I have no idea how i will be able to get into my account. I hope some one can help me out.

I need help resetting my password.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 11, 2011 9:21:59 AM
(0)
Employee

We understand your concern and realize how important it is for you to access your mails.

Since you have cancelled the services, the AT&T e-mail address is now a free member id.

AT&T e-chat or phone support can assist you with active AT&T accounts however, they do not have the access to reset the password for free AT&T member ids.

We have an online help website for free AT&T member ids.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

We understand your concern and realize how important it is for you to access your mails.

Since you have cancelled the services, the AT&T e-mail address is now a free member id.

AT&T e-chat or phone support can assist you with active AT&T accounts however, they do not have the access to reset the password for free AT&T member ids.

We have an online help website for free AT&T member ids.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I need help resetting my password.

2 of 2 (11,484 Views)