I need help connecting my WII to the internet........

Contributor

I need help connecting my WII to the internet........

I have tried unsucessfully to connect my WII system to the internet using ATT U-verse.  It keeps coming up with an error code of 51330 which says I am using an incorrect passcode, even though I am using the passcode that is on the bottom of my router exactly as AT&T says I have to.

How can I correct this?

Message 1 of 2

Re: I need help connecting my WII to the internet........

NightStorm35 wrote:

I have tried unsucessfully to connect my WII system to the internet using ATT U-verse.  It keeps coming up with an error code of 51330 which says I am using an incorrect passcode, even though I am using the passcode that is on the bottom of my router exactly as AT&T says I have to.

How can I correct this?

What is your modem/router manufacturer and model number?

Are you trying to connect wired or wireless.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Do you have questions about Internet and Email Security? Have them answered on Wednesday, April 26th at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Hack Attack!

Additional Support