Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Feb 23, 2010
8:56:42 AM
I am very stressed out n about to get a heart attack! What is wrong with their system and people!?
Am I the only one that is stressing out with AT&T? It was never a peaceful day with AT&T from the beginning... maybe for a while when they made promises, commitments and etc... I had to make a change on my service due to my budget and at the beggining, everything sounded so sweet but then afterwards became bitter sweet. I talked to over about 20 different repsentitives from various departments and some were helpful but most were extremely rude. If I had a choice, I would have NEVER go with AT&T! I had a problem with AT&T since January 5th and until now the problem has not even been solved!!! From early service change to no service connection for about a week to a technician coming out to a billing address issue to billing issues!!! If I can only speak to the CEO and I wonder what are they doing about this? Aren't they afraid that they may loose customers? Don't they even care at all? Don't they know we are their revenue their investment? What am I supposed do to get this resolved!?!?!?
Am I the only one that is stressing out with AT&T? It was never a peaceful day with AT&T from the beginning... maybe for a while when they made promises, commitments and etc... I had to make a change on my service due to my budget and at the beggining, everything sounded so sweet but then afterwards became bitter sweet. I talked to over about 20 different repsentitives from various departments and some were helpful but most were extremely rude. If I had a choice, I would have NEVER go with AT&T! I had a problem with AT&T since January 5th and until now the problem has not even been solved!!! From early service change to no service connection for about a week to a technician coming out to a billing address issue to billing issues!!! If I can only speak to the CEO and I wonder what are they doing about this? Aren't they afraid that they may loose customers? Don't they even care at all? Don't they know we are their revenue their investment? What am I supposed do to get this resolved!?!?!?

I am very stressed out n about to get a heart attack! What is wrong with their system and people!?

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 23, 2010 10:13:42 AM
(0)
Lithium Technologies

Hi josh2010,

Is there a particular issue we can assist you with? 

Thanks,

Trey

Hi josh2010,

Is there a particular issue we can assist you with? 

Thanks,

Trey

Re: I am very stressed out n about to get a heart attack! What is wrong with their system and people

2 of 9 (578 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 23, 2010 10:46:28 AM
(0)
Tutor
do you believe your team can help me resolve whatever issue even after the so many respresentitives that i have talked to in various departments? i have even emailed one of the representitive 3 times this past weeks and he didn't even reply back. he was even the one that was who i considered the most very helpful person but now a disappointment. i am even afraid to pick up the phone and call customer services or billings or anyone... very disppointed at AT&T's promises and commitments... =(
do you believe your team can help me resolve whatever issue even after the so many respresentitives that i have talked to in various departments? i have even emailed one of the representitive 3 times this past weeks and he didn't even reply back. he was even the one that was who i considered the most very helpful person but now a disappointment. i am even afraid to pick up the phone and call customer services or billings or anyone... very disppointed at AT&T's promises and commitments... =(

Re: I am very stressed out n about to get a heart attack! What is wrong with their system and people

3 of 9 (578 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 23, 2010 1:35:51 PM
(0)
Lithium Technologies

Hi there,

I'm not sure if I can help you unless I know what the issues are.  We have a technical support team that either responds to posts or directs you to the correct outlet (phone number or chat for more private issues like billing) and we also have some helpful members that have experience being on the "other" side who might be able to help you out.  But I can't send someone to reply without knowing what the problems are so far.  Please provide details and we'll see what we can do!  :smileyhappy:

Hi there,

I'm not sure if I can help you unless I know what the issues are.  We have a technical support team that either responds to posts or directs you to the correct outlet (phone number or chat for more private issues like billing) and we also have some helpful members that have experience being on the "other" side who might be able to help you out.  But I can't send someone to reply without knowing what the problems are so far.  Please provide details and we'll see what we can do!  :smileyhappy:

4 of 9 (578 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 23, 2010 2:20:51 PM
(0)
Tutor
ok,,, i'll give it one last shot and really hope you can help me. since whatever happened in the past, i can not change or AT&T can make up for the times lost. here is the issue. my bill is due on 2/26. 1) i was charged on the dates i did not have internet access even though AT&T had my service activated. the technician who came in told me there was no apartment number assigned to the account that is why i neve got connected. I called one of your Billing Reps., actually twice with different reps. about this issue and still nothing was changed on my bill. I have the name and the ID of the Rep's name if you need it. 2) one of your guys made a commitment to wave 2-3 month of my service fess due to the inconvinience AT&T caused without any service after they promise i was to have service at the appointed date. i have an email proof of the Service Rep. with full name and email address. 3) i am still awaiting a reward visa card because your sales representitive messed up my order. if you need proof, you can check the phone conversation i had with one of your sales rep. from my cell phone which is also an AT&T service provider. These are all just a brief information about the issues. If you need a more detailed information then you will need to give me a call. I can give you my account number if you need to investigate the issue which was also promised to me but I never got back any updates or status about it.
ok,,, i'll give it one last shot and really hope you can help me. since whatever happened in the past, i can not change or AT&T can make up for the times lost. here is the issue. my bill is due on 2/26. 1) i was charged on the dates i did not have internet access even though AT&T had my service activated. the technician who came in told me there was no apartment number assigned to the account that is why i neve got connected. I called one of your Billing Reps., actually twice with different reps. about this issue and still nothing was changed on my bill. I have the name and the ID of the Rep's name if you need it. 2) one of your guys made a commitment to wave 2-3 month of my service fess due to the inconvinience AT&T caused without any service after they promise i was to have service at the appointed date. i have an email proof of the Service Rep. with full name and email address. 3) i am still awaiting a reward visa card because your sales representitive messed up my order. if you need proof, you can check the phone conversation i had with one of your sales rep. from my cell phone which is also an AT&T service provider. These are all just a brief information about the issues. If you need a more detailed information then you will need to give me a call. I can give you my account number if you need to investigate the issue which was also promised to me but I never got back any updates or status about it.

5 of 9 (578 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 24, 2010 2:29:09 PM
(0)
Employee

Hello josh2010,

I truly appreciate that you took your valuable time to let us know that you are experiencing billing issue and please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you might have experienced.

We appreciate your feedback; it is valuable to us in improving our performance.

AT&T Yahoo! Considers Member feedback important and we have established a web-page exclusively designed to receive your valuable feedback. Please submit your feedback to: http://support.att.com/emailus

Please, contact our billing department to know the reason of being charged for the time when the services was not activated, I am sure they would be able to provide you justification for the same.

Ideally, the procedure to get rebate should not take that long. There might be some specific reason because of which it took such a long time to transfered the rebate amount to your account.

For assistance with your billing  question about reward we have help available at 1-877-722-3755 between Am to 6pm Monday through Friday.

You may also view the reward status at: http://rewardcenter.att.com

In future, if you experience any technical issue with AT&T Internet services, it is recommended that you contact the AT&T eChat helpdesk.

If you are in, 'AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI', you may click on the following link to connect to a chat agent.

https://pattta.att.motive.com/netagent/questionnaire_c2c_dsl_sw.aspx

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hello josh2010,

I truly appreciate that you took your valuable time to let us know that you are experiencing billing issue and please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you might have experienced.

We appreciate your feedback; it is valuable to us in improving our performance.

AT&T Yahoo! Considers Member feedback important and we have established a web-page exclusively designed to receive your valuable feedback. Please submit your feedback to: http://support.att.com/emailus

Please, contact our billing department to know the reason of being charged for the time when the services was not activated, I am sure they would be able to provide you justification for the same.

Ideally, the procedure to get rebate should not take that long. There might be some specific reason because of which it took such a long time to transfered the rebate amount to your account.

For assistance with your billing  question about reward we have help available at 1-877-722-3755 between Am to 6pm Monday through Friday.

In future, if you experience any technical issue with AT&T Internet services, it is recommended that you contact the AT&T eChat helpdesk.

If you are in, 'AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI', you may click on the following link to connect to a chat agent.

https://pattta.att.motive.com/netagent/questionnaire_c2c_dsl_sw.aspx

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 9 (578 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 25, 2010 9:00:41 AM
(0)
Tutor
i tried that alerady. i called billings on date 2/17/2010 at time 4:16 PM and spoke to Joyce Johnson (ID:JJ4321) which told me that she had taken care of it. But as of today, the charge on my bill is still the same with nothing taken off. You did not answer my other question in regards to the waiving my fees. I can forward you the email of proof if you want. So again, can you please tell me how you have helped me?
i tried that alerady. i called billings on date 2/17/2010 at time 4:16 PM and spoke to Joyce Johnson (ID:JJ4321) which told me that she had taken care of it. But as of today, the charge on my bill is still the same with nothing taken off. You did not answer my other question in regards to the waiving my fees. I can forward you the email of proof if you want. So again, can you please tell me how you have helped me?

7 of 9 (578 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 25, 2010 11:23:48 AM
(0)
Guru

@ josh2010,

they start charging you once the service order has been completed. but if it took a really long time to start the internet service working on your end due to possible order errors/address etc., i believe they can give you credits for that.

i suggest you call billing again at 877-722-3755. then ask for a supervisor to handle the call and process the credit for you.

@ josh2010,

they start charging you once the service order has been completed. but if it took a really long time to start the internet service working on your end due to possible order errors/address etc., i believe they can give you credits for that.

i suggest you call billing again at 877-722-3755. then ask for a supervisor to handle the call and process the credit for you.

8 of 9 (578 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 25, 2010 1:32:45 PM
(0)
Employee
Hello josh2010,

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you might have experienced.

I am sorry, I do not have ability to check which advisor sent you the email about the waving off the charges from your bills and will not be able to take any action for the same.
This concern can best be handle by our billing department, I would suggest you to contact our billing department at at 1-877-722-3755 between Am to 6pm Monday through Friday.

Thank you for your patience, please bear with us.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hello josh2010,

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you might have experienced.

I am sorry, I do not have ability to check which advisor sent you the email about the waving off the charges from your bills and will not be able to take any action for the same.
This concern can best be handle by our billing department, I would suggest you to contact our billing department at at 1-877-722-3755 between Am to 6pm Monday through Friday.

Thank you for your patience, please bear with us.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

9 of 9 (578 Views)