I am not STUPID nor am I LAZY ATT

Contributor

I am not STUPID nor am I LAZY ATT

After 1 year of good consistent internet service.

After 1 year of very dysfunctional billing racking up $200 in over billing.

I now find out that my cost for internet service will nearly double

I would like to just continue with ATT even though I need to call and help the billing dept get it right.

BUT  ATT just laid down the law and I got just about the same answer from 3 different people

(At least they are consistent on this issue: Pay nearly double or go fly a kite)

I am not LAZY, you can not with ATT or you will be over billed and pay to much.

I am not STUPID, why would I pay $18.00 a month or $216 a year to just stay with ATT?

So within 30 days I will find a new provider say goodbye to ATT and for good I hope as it has not been the best customer client experience I have had.

When I can Google "internet Providers Broward County" and come up with 15 to 20 offering Internet service providers between $8.99 and $19.99 would I waste my money on ATT?

The internet service is average.

The customer service is below average.

The billing boarders on being either bad to make money hopeing clients will notice Or they have the local kindergarten doing it for them.

So unless I get a call saying we are sorry for the confusion in the next week or so I am off to a new vendor.

Message 1 of 3 (281 Views)
Expert

Re: I am not STUPID nor am I LAZY ATT

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Message 2 of 3 (257 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: I am not STUPID nor am I LAZY ATT

Thank you @spd2demun!

miniestate wrote:

After 1 year of good consistent internet service.

After 1 year of very dysfunctional billing racking up $200 in over billing.

I now find out that my cost for internet service will nearly double

I would like to just continue with ATT even though I need to call and help the billing dept get it right.

BUT  ATT just laid down the law and I got just about the same answer from 3 different people

(At least they are consistent on this issue: Pay nearly double or go fly a kite)

I am not LAZY, you can not with ATT or you will be over billed and pay to much.

I am not STUPID, why would I pay $18.00 a month or $216 a year to just stay with ATT?

So within 30 days I will find a new provider say goodbye to ATT and for good I hope as it has not been the best customer client experience I have had.

When I can Google "internet Providers Broward County" and come up with 15 to 20 offering Internet service providers between $8.99 and $19.99 would I waste my money on ATT?

The internet service is average.

The customer service is below average.

The billing boarders on being either bad to make money hopeing clients will notice Or they have the local kindergarten doing it for them.

So unless I get a call saying we are sorry for the confusion in the next week or so I am off to a new vendor.

Welcome and thank you for posting.  I'm sorry to hear about the trouble.  As mentioned by @spd2demun, for account specific questions/concerns, please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you.  We'll get you in touch with the appropriate group.

*To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 3 of 3 (245 Views)