How to check SNR/Atten. on Bridge Mode??

Contributor

How to check SNR/Atten. on Bridge Mode??

Hi, our connection is on bridge mode because we're on a router, and now we can't access the DSL Modem's IP page despite reserving it, i.e., 192.168.0.1 and therefore could not view the line attenuation and SNR values.

How can we check for it? HELP!

We called AT&T TWICE and made us wait for 45 minutes each, only to end up with a dead line. We feel insulted and quite disrespected.

Thanks very much in advance for your input.

Message 1 of 2 (656 Views)
Employee

Re: How to check SNR/Atten. on Bridge Mode??

Hello dealsemma,

Since you have configured your router for the PPPoE configuration and configured your modem for the bridge connection, you'll not be able to access the modem's configuration page.

While using bridge mode to view your connection setting (authentication and SNR status), you'll need to access your router's configuration page. If you want to access your modem's configuration page, you'll need reset your modem and ensure that your modem is directly connected to your computer via Ethernet cable and the router is completely disconnected.

In order to get more information about the same, it is recommended that you contact AT&T eChat support, they will check the settings for you and help you accordingly.

If you are in 'AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, or WI' area, you may click on the following link to connect to a chat agent:

https://pattta.att.motive.com/netagent/questionnaire_c2c_dsl_sw.aspx

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (656 Views)