How do I get to my AT&T Yahoo! email?

Employee

How do I get to my AT&T Yahoo! email?

Web mail means that your email account is actually a web site. Since it's online, you can use it side by side with other sites without leaving your browser, and it's accessible from any Internet-connected  computer in the world.

To access Web mail:

1. Establish an Internet connection on any computer.
  2. Open your Web browser.
  3. Navigate to http://att.yahoo.com/mail and sign into your account.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 5 (1,011 Views)
Tutor

Re: How do I get to my AT&T Yahoo! email?

your post got me confused... :smileymad:

(translated version of the post above)

Web mail means that your email account is actually a web site. Since it's online, you can use it side by side with other sites without leaving your browser, and it's accessible from any Internet-connected computer in the world.

To access Web mail:

1. Establish an Internet connection on any computer.

2. Open your Web browser.

3. Navigate to http://att.yahoo.com/mail and sign into your account.

Message 2 of 5 (1,011 Views)
Guru

hi munrodg!

try clearing the Internet Explorer (IE) browser's settings:

1. Click on 'Tools'. (on the upper-portion of the browser) --> Select 'Internet Options'.
2. Click on 'Delete Cookies' and 'Delete Files' buttons.
Note: If you do not have the above options, try the ff:
Click on the 'Delete' button under Browsing History. Then check the boxes for 'Cookies' and 'Cache'. Then click on 'Delete' again.
3. Hit OK.
4. Close and re-open the IE browser.

Then try to go visit the website, att.yahoo.com/mail to access your AT&T Mail page. Make sure to login using the complete @att.net or @bellsouth.net ID.

hope this helps! :smileyhappy:
Message 3 of 5 (1,011 Views)
Guru

try using another browser, like Mozilla, Opera, etc., and see if you are still unable to access Yahoo!-related sites.
Message 4 of 5 (1,011 Views)
Guru

if you are still unable to access Yahoo!-related sites using a different browser, it could be that your company is blocking access to it. better ask your company IT guy about it.
Message 5 of 5 (1,011 Views)