How do I get to my AT&T Yahoo! email?

Employee

How do I get to my AT&T Yahoo! email?

Web mail means that your email account is actually a web site. Since it's online, you can use it side by side with other sites without leaving your browser, and it's accessible from any Internet-connected  computer in the world.

To access Web mail:

1. Establish an Internet connection on any computer.
  2. Open your Web browser.
  3. Navigate to http://att.yahoo.com/mail and sign into your account.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 5
Tutor

Re: How do I get to my AT&T Yahoo! email?

your post got me confused... :smileymad:

(translated version of the post above)

Web mail means that your email account is actually a web site. Since it's online, you can use it side by side with other sites without leaving your browser, and it's accessible from any Internet-connected computer in the world.

To access Web mail:

1. Establish an Internet connection on any computer.

2. Open your Web browser.

3. Navigate to http://att.yahoo.com/mail and sign into your account.

Message 2 of 5
Guru

hi munrodg!

try clearing the Internet Explorer (IE) browser's settings:

1. Click on 'Tools'. (on the upper-portion of the browser) --> Select 'Internet Options'.
2. Click on 'Delete Cookies' and 'Delete Files' buttons.
Note: If you do not have the above options, try the ff:
Click on the 'Delete' button under Browsing History. Then check the boxes for 'Cookies' and 'Cache'. Then click on 'Delete' again.
3. Hit OK.
4. Close and re-open the IE browser.

Then try to go visit the website, att.yahoo.com/mail to access your AT&T Mail page. Make sure to login using the complete @att.net or @bellsouth.net ID.

hope this helps! :smileyhappy:
Message 3 of 5
Guru

try using another browser, like Mozilla, Opera, etc., and see if you are still unable to access Yahoo!-related sites.
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Guru

if you are still unable to access Yahoo!-related sites using a different browser, it could be that your company is blocking access to it. better ask your company IT guy about it.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support