Posted Apr 26, 2012
3:46:03 PM
View profile
Help with billing change time

Hello everyone! 

When I got my bill this month, there was a $99 fee for repair services that never took place. About a week ago, I called ATT and a representative confirmed that the charge would be removed. Since then, I've been checking the bill online and haven't seen any change at all, the $99 fee is still there. My question is, how long do billing changes take to show? Have I been tricked and need to call ATT back and finally get this resolved? 

Help is very much appreciated!

Hello everyone! 

When I got my bill this month, there was a $99 fee for repair services that never took place. About a week ago, I called ATT and a representative confirmed that the charge would be removed. Since then, I've been checking the bill online and haven't seen any change at all, the $99 fee is still there. My question is, how long do billing changes take to show? Have I been tricked and need to call ATT back and finally get this resolved? 

Help with billing change time

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2012 12:32:22 AM
(0)
Expert

I know this is over a month old, but the answer is it can take 2-3 mos. to see a credit on your bill.  But when you call them, ask for a corrected billing amount (which would include the subtracted repair), and you can pay that amount (instead of waiting for the bill).

If you still need help with this situation, contact Alex:

Alex

TobiasFunke wrote:

Hello everyone! 

I know this is over a month old, but the answer is it can take 2-3 mos. to see a credit on your bill.  But when you call them, ask for a corrected billing amount (which would include the subtracted repair), and you can pay that amount (instead of waiting for the bill).

If you still need help with this situation, contact Alex:

Alex

TobiasFunke wrote:

Hello everyone! 

Re: Help with billing change time

2 of 2 (561 Views)