Having Trouble Reactivating My Account

Contributor

Having Trouble Reactivating My Account

Hi, i hope someone can help me, I was put on auto-responder 7 days ago and it's blocking me from all my yahoo groups! That's what it says next to my addy in my e-mail preferences on my yahoo's groups page. I e-mailed Yahoo's customer support they said since my internet provider is att.net to go to our AT&T support site, I did what it said, When i got to my account to reactivate it, I found out that it's not suspended it's active. Since it says it's active why does it say it's suspended under my yahoo groups e-mail preferences and blocking my groups? How i can get this fixed so i can get back into my groups again! Any help would be very much appreciated.
LokiLani 
*font changed so it can be read* - moderator
Message 1 of 3 (497 Views)
Employee

Re: Having Trouble Reactivating My Account

Hello LokiLani,

I would like to inform you that this issue might occur if your email account is not synchronized (not added correctly) with yahoo groups.

In order to resolve this issue, I would suggest you to contact AT&T Technical voice help desk at 1-877-722-3755 (open 24/7) and ask for Tier 2 support. They will help you to resolve this issue accordingly.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (497 Views)
Contributor

Re: Having Trouble Reactivating My Account

i was in touch with at&t they could help me then i called yahoo and they couldn't reactivate my account either but i haven't call this number you listed
msrgsret
Message 3 of 3 (157 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.