Having Trouble Reactivating My Account

Contributor

Having Trouble Reactivating My Account

Hi, i hope someone can help me, I was put on auto-responder 7 days ago and it's blocking me from all my yahoo groups! That's what it says next to my addy in my e-mail preferences on my yahoo's groups page. I e-mailed Yahoo's customer support they said since my internet provider is att.net to go to our AT&T support site, I did what it said, When i got to my account to reactivate it, I found out that it's not suspended it's active. Since it says it's active why does it say it's suspended under my yahoo groups e-mail preferences and blocking my groups? How i can get this fixed so i can get back into my groups again! Any help would be very much appreciated.
LokiLani 
*font changed so it can be read* - moderator
Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: Having Trouble Reactivating My Account

Hello LokiLani,

I would like to inform you that this issue might occur if your email account is not synchronized (not added correctly) with yahoo groups.

In order to resolve this issue, I would suggest you to contact AT&T Technical voice help desk at 1-877-722-3755 (open 24/7) and ask for Tier 2 support. They will help you to resolve this issue accordingly.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Having Trouble Reactivating My Account

i was in touch with at&t they could help me then i called yahoo and they couldn't reactivate my account either but i haven't call this number you listed
msrgsret
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support