Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Dec 4, 2009
7:57:57 AM
View profile
Good Customer Service
I was having a problem with internet connection last month and the problem was resolved. Due to an error on my husband's part, a shipping label was erased from his email. I called this am and spoke with Vanessa. She solved the problem quickly and courteously. Vannesa was friendly and professional and very well spoken. In today's society good customer service is usually the exception and not the rule. Finding a support tech or customer service tech who is well spoken and easy to understand is very hard in this day and time. I was so impressed with Vanessa and her customer skills that I wanted to acknowledge how much I appreciated her help.
I was having a problem with internet connection last month and the problem was resolved. Due to an error on my husband's part, a shipping label was erased from his email. I called this am and spoke with Vanessa. She solved the problem quickly and courteously. Vannesa was friendly and professional and very well spoken. In today's society good customer service is usually the exception and not the rule. Finding a support tech or customer service tech who is well spoken and easy to understand is very hard in this day and time. I was so impressed with Vanessa and her customer skills that I wanted to acknowledge how much I appreciated her help.

Good Customer Service

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2009 9:57:53 AM
(0)
Lithium Technologies

Thank you for the feedback!  I'm glad you got your issue solved!

Thank you for the feedback!  I'm glad you got your issue solved!

Re: Good Customer Service

2 of 3 (420 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2009 8:02:29 PM
(0)
Lithium Technologies
Moved this post to it's own thread.
Moved this post to it's own thread.

Re: Good Customer Service