Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Apr 18, 2012
9:38:04 PM
View profile
Going in circles with AT&T

I have an order on my account that I do not recall making.

I click on order details and the "details" are worthless - they do not provide any details! Not who made the order, when, what the order was - NOTHING!

So I try to contact AT&T

I try the 1 2 3 steps for help

Step 1 - UI choose

Shopping & ordering > Check or change an order
Step 2 - Well, now, I can't answer this one because the ORDER DETAILS don't say whether the order was Wireless, Digital TV, Internet, Home Phone or Bundles and Packages.
So I skip to Step 3 and it directs me to  - you guessed it - ORDER STATUS!
So - AT&T - do I need to call you and wait on death hold  to solve this?
Satisfaction = 0

I click on order details and the "details" are worthless - they do not provide any details! Not who made the order, when, what the order was - NOTHING!

So I try to contact AT&T

Step 1 - UI choose

Step 2 - Well, now, I can't answer this one because the ORDER DETAILS don't say whether the order was Wireless, Digital TV, Internet, Home Phone or Bundles and Packages.
Satisfaction = 0

Going in circles with AT&T

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2012 6:13:41 AM
(0)
Master

davidbu2003sc wrote:

So I try to contact AT&T

Step 1 - UI choose

Satisfaction = 0

If you decide to call in again, just keep saying "none of those" to the voice prompts. When you get a human, insist on being tranfered to the Retention Department. They should be able to explain the charges to you or remove them if they were unauthorized.

You can also contact Alex and he will have the appropriate people contact you within a couple days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

davidbu2003sc wrote:

So I try to contact AT&T

Step 1 - UI choose

Satisfaction = 0

If you decide to call in again, just keep saying "none of those" to the voice prompts. When you get a human, insist on being tranfered to the Retention Department. They should be able to explain the charges to you or remove them if they were unauthorized.

You can also contact Alex and he will have the appropriate people contact you within a couple days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

Re: Going in circles with AT&T

2 of 2 (497 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments