Forced to U-verse from DSL and nothing but service issues

Contributor

Forced to U-verse from DSL and nothing but service issues

Can someone tell me why ATT decided to pick on me?  None of my neighbors have been forced to uverse.  Since the required change from steady but slow DSL to uverse, I've had constant reboots from the router and horrible thruput.   They put me through this with my cell phone 2 years ago with crappy replacement phones for bad hardware and now my internet access is close to becoming a new full time hobby.  I've been with ATT for decades.  Why are they messing with me and taking up time in my life?  Time to call Comcast.  At least I know how bad they are.  ATT is changing and not for the better.

Message 1 of 2 (590 Views)

Re: Forced to U-verse from DSL and nothing but service issues

byebyeatt wrote:

Can someone tell me why ATT decided to pick on me?  None of my neighbors have been forced to uverse.  Since the required change from steady but slow DSL to uverse, I've had constant reboots from the router and horrible thruput.   They put me through this with my cell phone 2 years ago with crappy replacement phones for bad hardware and now my internet access is close to becoming a new full time hobby.  I've been with ATT for decades.  Why are they messing with me and taking up time in my life?  Time to call Comcast.  At least I know how bad they are.  ATT is changing and not for the better.

It's possible, because you might be the oldest/slowest connection in the neighborhood, they thought your's would be easy to improve with a switch to Uverse.

That's what they get for thinking.Smiley Wink Gets them in trouble every time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 2 of 2 (574 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.