Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Nov 11, 2010
11:36:47 AM
View profile
Filters in Central Office

I need a tech to help me out with this, I've figured out why my neighborhood cant get DSL yet. Its because our central office needs the filters changed.... How can i go about getting this done

I need a tech to help me out with this, I've figured out why my neighborhood cant get DSL yet. Its because our central office needs the filters changed.... How can i go about getting this done

Filters in Central Office

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2010 10:17:03 AM
(0)
Employee
Hello Nestoer,

In order to get more information about the same, I would suggest you to contact AT&T orders department at 800-288-2020 Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm CT Saturday 8am to 5pm CT Sunday Closed.They will be able to answer your query about the same and help you accordingly.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hello Nestoer,

In order to get more information about the same, I would suggest you to contact AT&T orders department at 800-288-2020 Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm CT Saturday 8am to 5pm CT Sunday Closed.They will be able to answer your query about the same and help you accordingly.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Filters in Central Office

2 of 2 (514 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments