Email blocked from reaching even my spam folder

Tutor

Email blocked from reaching even my spam folder

Currently, email from rnaworld.de and at least one other site connected to rechenkraft.net fails to reach me at all, not even in my spam folder. Is there any good reason for this? Note - I do not intend to use Webmail any more than I have to; using it to release messages improperly marked as spam is enough. I intend to use mainly an email program instead.
Message 1 of 4 (1,862 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Email blocked from reaching even my spam folder

Hi milesrf!

Please login to the AT&T Webmail. Since you have verified that their emails are not redirected to the Spam Folder, you may check whether they are being blocked.

1. Go to Options (upper-right hand corner) --> Mail Options.

2. Click on Blocked Addresses link (for Mail Classic) or Spam link (for New Mail). Remove the email address from the blocked list if found. Then click on the Save button (upper-left hand corner).

If they are not identified as spams or not being blocked as well, ask the sender if they are receiving any bounce back error message when attempting to send you emails. If they are, please follow these steps:

1. Go to AT&T Block Inquiry Website.
2. Click on the option 'Tools for administrators of mail systems whose messages have been blocked.'
3. Fill out the form. Most of the information needed on this form should be from the bounce back error received. You will receive an email response from the Block Inquiry Team in the next 24-48 hours.

NOTE:
NDR - Non-Delivery Report (bounce back error message received by the sender)

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (1,862 Views)
Tutor

I started webmail and clicked on Options, but the list that brought up did not include Mail Options. What do I try next? I'm not sure that it's significant that my AT&T account is in the bellsouth.net part of AT&T. I've already contacted three of the administrators involved days ago; two of them told me they are short of time to deal with the problem and want me to handle it; the other one told me he did receive a bounceback message and sent me a copy of it. Can I use it to fill out the form instead of waiting for people in Germany to wake up?
Message 3 of 4 (1,862 Views)
Employee

For the New Alternative Portal (NAP), you may follow these steps to manually check for blocked email addresses:

In Classic Webmail:

1. Log in at http://my.att.net website.

2. On the Mail page, click on the Options link.

3. Click on the Security and Spam link.

4. In the Allow / Block List category, remove their email address if listed under Blocked Sender List.

5. Click the Save button.

In Advanced Webmail:

1. Log in at http://my.att.net website.

2. On the Mail page, click on the Options link.

3. Click on More Email options.

4. Click on the Security and Spam link.

5. In the Allow / Block List category, remove their email address if listed under Blocked Sender List.

6. Click the Save button.

And Yes, you may use the copy of the bounce back error message to fill out the block inquiry form.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (1,862 Views)