Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 13, 2011
9:07:59 AM
View profile
EMAIL HELP PLEASEE!!

I have a xxxx@pacbell.net email for about ten years now. I have always accessed it through microsoft outlook. A couple days ago my computer crashed and i lost everything. I have no programs on my computer anymore. I need to get into my email  i have tons of work related stuff and hundreds of contacts. Please let me know what I can do, if anything at all to access my email. Thanks in advance.

I have a xxxx@pacbell.net email for about ten years now. I have always accessed it through microsoft outlook. A couple days ago my computer crashed and i lost everything. I have no programs on my computer anymore. I need to get into my email  i have tons of work related stuff and hundreds of contacts. Please let me know what I can do, if anything at all to access my email. Thanks in advance.

EMAIL HELP PLEASEE!!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2011 5:30:19 PM
(0)
Employee

We understand how important it is for you to access your e-mails and would be glad to provide the information.

In order to access your AT&T Yahoo! online e-mail account, please access att.yahoo.com/mail

Sign in using your AT&T e-mail address and its password.

This would take you to the mail inbox page.

If you want to set up the AT&T Yahoo! e-mail account in an e-mail program like Microsoft Outlook (which is a non supported AT&T software), the following link provides the basic configuration information to be able to send and receive e-mail using an AT&T e-mail address.

Please select the version of Outlook ( 2003, 2007 or 2010) when you open the help article.

Some of the basic settings are as follows-

Incoming mail server (POP3) as pop.att.yahoo.com with port number 995
 Outgoing mail server (SMTP) as smtp.att.yahoo.com with port number 465
The Secure Socket Layer (SSL) option should be checked for both incoming and outgoing mail.
Please also ensure that "My outgoing server requires authentication" is also checked.
If you would like to save a copy of the message on AT&T Yahoo! Mail web access, please ensure that "Leave a copy of message on server" is also checked

AT&T also has a specialized support named AT&T ConnecTech who can support a wide variety of non-AT&TIS hardware and software applications.They have the expertise and tools available to assist you with your issue. For information about pricing and the services available, please contact AT&T ConnecTech Support at 866-294-3464.

They are open Monday-Sunday: 9am-12am ET. Please visit att.com/connectech which would provide detailed information on the products and services of ConnecTech.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

We understand how important it is for you to access your e-mails and would be glad to provide the information.

In order to access your AT&T Yahoo! online e-mail account, please access att.yahoo.com/mail

Sign in using your AT&T e-mail address and its password.

This would take you to the mail inbox page.

If you want to set up the AT&T Yahoo! e-mail account in an e-mail program like Microsoft Outlook (which is a non supported AT&T software), the following link provides the basic configuration information to be able to send and receive e-mail using an AT&T e-mail address.

Please select the version of Outlook ( 2003, 2007 or 2010) when you open the help article.

Some of the basic settings are as follows-

Incoming mail server (POP3) as pop.att.yahoo.com with port number 995
 Outgoing mail server (SMTP) as smtp.att.yahoo.com with port number 465
The Secure Socket Layer (SSL) option should be checked for both incoming and outgoing mail.
Please also ensure that "My outgoing server requires authentication" is also checked.
If you would like to save a copy of the message on AT&T Yahoo! Mail web access, please ensure that "Leave a copy of message on server" is also checked

AT&T also has a specialized support named AT&T ConnecTech who can support a wide variety of non-AT&TIS hardware and software applications.They have the expertise and tools available to assist you with your issue. For information about pricing and the services available, please contact AT&T ConnecTech Support at 866-294-3464.

They are open Monday-Sunday: 9am-12am ET. Please visit att.com/connectech which would provide detailed information on the products and services of ConnecTech.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: EMAIL HELP PLEASEE!!

2 of 2 (113 Views)